Assalamualekum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatuhu, If you can’t pray 5 times a day then read the following points which will help you to increase your Imaan and help you to start pray 5 times a day.
- Instead of thinking Salah is a duty or a command, change the perspective in a different direction.
- Think of its a five time as personal time away from the anxiety that the world creates.
- It’s your own personal time to slow down, re-center yourself and clear your mind.
- This is your unique moment to be self-centered where other things or people don’t bother, interfere a d drain your energy out.
- the reality is that the world puts a heavy burden on us, and Salah is a relief from that burden.
- so when the world turn back to you, you turn back to Salah.
- And when you take this time to connect yourself , you automatically connect to Allah.
SHARE THIS POST TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AS SADQA-E-JARIYA.